The Best Vacation I've Taken!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Enchantment of the Seas

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail Date: April 19, 2008

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

I loved this ship. Th eship was a perfect size, not to big, not to small. I though it would be to small, but it was great. There were great activities and I was always occupied. Since I'm not an adult I couldn't go to the gameshows at night. I really wanted to because I'm not that into the teen activites. BUt the kid activities are still great. There was definetely enough food and more for me. I loved the entertainment, especially the comedian/impressionist/and more Scott Record. He was very, very funny. I loved all of the staff, especially my waiter, Reynaldo, he was great and very helpful. You'll love this cruise if you go on it.

Ports Of Call

The beach was very nice. Don't say yes to the people trying to get you to buy a vacation at a hotel. It was too long, and a waste of my time. Otherwise, it was very city and urban. But the beach was very pretty.
Don't Miss: Beach

George Town, Grand Cayman

I went snorkling which was amazing. The island was very small, and there wasn't much to do except go to the beach, snorkling, or souvenier shopping.
Don't Miss: Snorkling at the reef and shipwreck.

Pros: staff, atmosphere, activities, niceness of everyone

Cons: nothing

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!