Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Best Vacation I've Taken!

Sail Date: April 19, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I loved this ship. Th eship was a perfect size, not to big, not to small. I though it would be to small, but it was great. There were great activities and I was always occupied. Since I'm not an adult I couldn't go to the gameshows at night. I really wanted to because I'm not that into the teen activites. BUt the kid activities are still great. There was definetely enough food and more for me. I loved the entertainment, especially the comedian/impressionist/and more Scott Record. He was very, very funny. I loved all of the staff, especially my waiter, Reynaldo, he was great and very helpful. You'll love this cruise if you go on it.

Pros: staff, atmosphere, activities, niceness of everyone

Cons: nothing

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

The beach was very nice. Don't say yes to the people trying to get you to buy a vacation at a hotel. It was too long, and a waste of my time. Otherwise, it was very city and urban. But the beach was very pretty.
Don't Miss: Beach
George Town, Grand Cayman
I went snorkling which was amazing. The island was very small, and there wasn't much to do except go to the beach, snorkling, or souvenier shopping.
Don't Miss: Snorkling at the reef and shipwreck.