Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My hubby, kids and I took this trip on March 22 and were extremely happy with our choice. The ship is very well kept and the service was first rate. The ship is older, but the renovations from a few years back have made it like new. Plenty to do, but shows could have been better suited for broader appeal. Some people really loved them though, so maybe that part was me and the fact that my kids would rather have been in the arcade. Food was good - not to die for, but plenty good that special dining arrangements would not be needed. Our stateroom attendant and waiter had to be the best in the business. Hopefully you'd be lucky enough to get them. That can make or break any trip.

Pros: Oceanview Stateroom and Service

Cons: Rainy

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!