Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

The nicest cruise I've been on!

Sail Date: January 31, 2008

The Enchantment of the Seas is a lovely, spacious ship. The cruise director did an outstanding job of coordinating and providing activities to appeal to all. The piano bar, and lobby entertainment was perfect for the space provided. The disco was fun and full of energy. The dining was both delicious and presented well. Our stateroom was always clean and well taken care of. All in all the nicest cruise I've been on -- and I've been on many! Thanks!

Pros: Loved the Enchantment Ship - it was easy to get around, lots of room, activities for all

Cons: The pool deck could have been cleaned more often - wipe down tables, empty ashtrays, etc.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Don't Miss: BBQ - Delish
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Don't Miss: BBQ - Delish
Key West, Florida
The only thing I'd like better would be to dock and overnight here.
Don't Miss: Strolling thru the shops; getting the "flavor" of the city!
Key West, Florida
The only thing I'd like better would be to dock and overnight here.
Don't Miss: Strolling thru the shops; getting the "flavor" of the city!