Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A fantasy come true!

Sail Date: January 26, 2008

The ship was a gorgeous floating paradise for this landlubber! I loved the breeezes, the pool, the excitement of the casino, the excellent food and the fantastic shows. I think this ship was the perfect choice for a first time cruiser, and I absolutely enjoyed it fully.

Pros: Winning in the casino!

Cons: Not being able to visit Grand Cayman.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Dunn's River Falls was terific, even though I did not get to climb them. The natives are a little too "in your face" for me.
Don't Miss: The falls of course.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Don't Miss: The falls of course.