A fantasy come true!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 26, 2008
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
The ship was a gorgeous floating paradise for this landlubber! I loved the breeezes, the pool, the excitement of the casino, the excellent food and the fantastic shows. I think this ship was the perfect choice for a first time cruiser, and I absolutely enjoyed it fully.
Dunn's River Falls was terific, even though I did not get to climb them. The natives are a little too "in your face" for me.
Don't Miss: The falls of course.
Don't Miss: The falls of course.

Pros: Winning in the casino!

Cons: Not being able to visit Grand Cayman.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!