A Wonderful

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western
Helpful Vote: 1

Enchantment of the Seas

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail Date: January 26, 2008

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

I was traveling with my husband and another couple and we talked all week about the comfort and ease and how the staff managed to keep us entertained. After dinner each evening, we enjoyed wonderful entertainment in the theatre and then a trip to the casino or dancing in the different lounges or relaxing in the atrium with music to wind down our day. When we returned to our staterooms each evening, our beds were turned down, chocolates on our pillows and towel animals on our beds. I was really surprised that the room was quiet and we were able to sleep (what little we tried to do) without noise outside.

Ports Of Call

George Town, Grand Cayman

Due to the weather, we could not be tendered to George Town, so our ship did not stop at this port. We were really disappointed becaus Grand Cayman was expected to be the highlight of our cruise. This, however was no fault of the cruise line and the staff worked hard to schedule activities for our extra day at sea.

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Not too impressed with Ocho Rios. We did have a tour of the Ruins and Dunn's Falls which was fun but we found the shopping to be less than we expected.
Don't Miss: I guess I'd have to say Dunns Falls is what everyone needs to see when they visit Ocho Rios.

George Town, Grand Cayman

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Pros: When I entered the ship, I knew I had made a good selection for my first cruiseline.

Cons: I cannot think of anything that I was disappointed in.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!