My first but not last cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 10, 2007
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
The ship was huge. I had five days on the ship and did not see all it had to offer. This was my first time to take a cruise and I was impressed. I really enjoy the team members. My 2 year old little girl went with me and the staff always had to speak to her. By the end of the cruise everyone knew her by name. I really liked the trip and would insist that you stay on Enchantment Of The Seas.

Pros: I like the fact that you get a different day on the same ship. There is many different options to pick from. I spent five days on the ship and didn't see all it had to offer.

Cons: I didn't like the fact that you have little time on land at the ports you went to.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!