Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My First and Unforgettable

Sail Date: July 12, 2007

I found, from beginning to end, the crew was wonderful. Everyone was so accommodating and pleasant. I was wheeling my disabled mom throughout the 4 nite cruise and was often approached with offers to provide assistance and supportive words. She was made to feel like the Queen and I was made to feel the perfect daughter. The accommodations were very good. We had a large stateroom which provided ample room for us to maneuver her foldable wheelchair.

The family atmosphere on the ship was just the perfect touch to extend welcome to all age cruisers. We felt very comfortable and look forward to doing it again.

Pros: I loved being on the water, then the food, then the ambiance

Cons: pre boarding difficulties and attitudes

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Key West, Florida
We chose to visit Discover Mexico as my mom was wheelchair bound and the length of the tour was just right at 90 minutes. The guide was friendly and funny. An assistant volunteered to wheel my mom. There was an air conditioned video room which was nice, after a low priced cab ride from the pier. (I wish there had been an informational audio piece accompanying the video, which was beautiful. But the background music was relaxing and made for a lovely presentation.) It was HOT outside, but umbrellas were provided and low priced icey cold Coronas. So what could be better and we were able to tell all our friends that we saw Mexico (miniature replicas of the famous sites, anyway) and buy souvenirs..
Key West, Florida