Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

This cruise could not be better

Sail Date: June 09, 2007

My overall impression of the ship was the entertainment. I was facinated with the musical group playing live salsa music. I had the chance to talk to the musicians. It was a great experience for me.

Pros: What I like the most from this cruise was the excellent service provided by the room service people and in the dining room the waiter and his assistant. I also give credit to the whole cruise tripulation. It was an unbelievable vacation.

Cons: The only thing I did not like from this cruise was when transfering from the cruise to Miami International Airport. I had to wait from 9:00 A.M. untill 11:00 A.M.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!