Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

a lovely ship ---and the staff was great

Sail Date: April 19, 2007

I had been on the Enchantment before and it continues to be a quality ship. Everyone on the staff that my daughter and I encountered were friendly and helpful. And Chops was absolutely marvelous. We ate there as often as possible. Our room with a balcony was lovely and well maintained. It was all positive for the two of us.

Pros: Chops

Cons: N/A

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

I wanted to see Tulum so this was a great cruise for me.
I wanted to see Tulum so this was a great cruise for me.
Key West, Florida
I live in Florida and have visited Key West many times. However, KW is always a fun port except for too many T shirt stores.
Don't Miss: tour of the city