Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Relaxing vacation

Sail Date: April 14, 2007

Excellent service and food, friendly and helpful staff.

Beautiful ship and very clean conditions.

Pros: The relaxation

Cons: The price of the alcoholic beverages

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Dunns Water Fall is a must see. My excursion included time at the beach, I don't think this is necessary because the time for the port should be to site seeing. you get enough time to lay around in the sun on the boat.
Don't Miss: Dunns Water Fall, just take a taxi there, is quicker and cheaper.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Don't Miss: Dunns Water Fall, just take a taxi there, is quicker and cheaper.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Diving is a must in this island. some of the best selection of fish I have even seen. if not a diver, snorcheling then. Shop at Georgetown.
Don't Miss: A Drive around the island, it is a different site from Jamaica.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: A Drive around the island, it is a different site from Jamaica.