Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Happy First time cruiser

Sail Date: March 31, 2007

I never would have known there were nearly 3,000 people on board the Enchanment of the Seas during spring break. There was always room by the pool, in the bars, and at the shows. The drinking age of 21 on the ship was enforced and the "adult only " solarium pool was a nice way to escape the hustle and bustle of the childrens pool area.
The staterooms were very clean with ample storage space for myself and my teenage daughter. The shower door is a great alternative to the standard shower curtains. However, next time I'll take an alarm clock (I don't normally worry about the time of day when vacationing but I did miss a couple of activities due to the lack of clocks on the Enchantment.)
The buffets had great food which was served warm and delicious. The Windjammer offers spectacular views or you can take food out onto the pool deck.
The shows on The Enchanment were amazing. Comedians, dancers, and singers were all sensational.
Overall, this was a wonderful experience for a first time cruiser. I would highly recommend cruising on Enchanment to anyone. The Royal Caribbean staff was remarkably friendly and courteous. Beats any hotel I've ever been to.!!!!!

Pros: attentive friendly service by all cruise ship employees. Very helpful and enthusiastic!!

Cons: food in dining room was mediocre to start but did improve by the end of cruise

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Dunns Falls is a "must" for first time visitors. I also enjoyed the Ruins although I felt rushed throughout most of the day. Its a lot to squeeze into one short stop.
Don't Miss: Dunns river Falls
George Town, Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman is great for shopping and scuba diving. Otherwise, i'd choose a different port. It's like visiting any large city in the U.S.
George Town, Grand Cayman