Horrible Experience

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 31, 2007
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
The ship itself was alright, but as a customer, I didn't get good service. All I encounter was problem after problem. They changed my original room to a smaller one without notification, and they still send us there. Our loggages went missing until the second day. Our scursions/tours got cancelled without prior notification. We had to go to Guest Relation 2-3 times per day because our access card never work properly. Guest Relation failed to fix it properly. When we spoke to Guest Relation manager all she could offer us was 5% discount for our next cruise with them. Guest Relations Manager litterally lied to us in couple ocasions. All I can say is that I had a bad experience, and we wont be cruising with them anymore. Carnival Cruise Line is way better.

Pros: No Comment

Cons: The way they handle customer complaints.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.