Heaven on the Seas

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 31, 2007
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
After waiting for 30+ years to take a cruise, I was afraid my expectations would be too high. They weren't high enough. The staff and service made me feel relaxed, welcome and did everything to make my days memoriable. There was food for all tastes and restuarants for all styles. Loved the shows, comedians, and singers. Drinks were always easy to find. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The Enchantment of the Seas made it hard to leave, I just wanted to stay on board and keep that great feeling for a little bit longer. After hearing other people complain about the size of the bathrooms on cruise ships I was expecting a tiny hole. Not so, the bathroom had plenty of counter space, a nice shower, and storage above the sink. My daughter and I felt comfortable with space and storage. The only thing I didn't like and would do differently next trip is the early wake up calls for off ship excursions. I could have used the extra hour in the morning and not felt so rushed. I am already looking at booking my next cruise with Royal Caribbean!
The people were very friendly and our side trip to the waterfall was great. I didn't like the market when items were handed to me with the person saying "Its free" then ask for $25.00.

Pros: Everyone treated us like royalty, and made us feel welcome! The shows were excellent and the service in the dining room was over the top. Dinner was relaxing and delicious.

Cons: The market in Jamacia was upsetting. I don't like being pushed into buying things I don't want.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!