Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

excellent cruise

Sail Date: December 14, 2006

I am a seasoned cruiser having completed over 27 cruises. I convinced my non-travelling sister to go on this trip so she could see how great cruising can be. She was very pleased with the ship and the overall experience. We shared an outside stateroom which was about average in size . clean and had very comfortable beds. Key West was a good port and Cozamel had some interesting things to do. I really enjoy the days at sea.

Pros: Prompt, gracious service from personnel

Cons: No negatives

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Key West, Florida