Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Cruiser for Life!!!

Sail Date: December 14, 2006

Holly Molly!!! This was my third time aboard the Enchanment of the Seas. She was an entire different ship. I was tickeled to finally go back after the new section was installed and it looks beautiful!!! The service is still the best in the business. Boleros was excellent and I danced until my shoes fell off. Chops does serve the best steaks in the high seas. The filet mignon and the New York strip were absolutly awesome. Since I am a big boy , I could not use the new bounce station but I saw plenty of people having fun. The Windjamer was turned into a masterpiece. The food selection is still the best. My overall experience was out of this world. I'm already booked for my next trip. Royal Carribbean rocks!!!!

Pros: Everything

Cons: I can't find a thing

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Key West, Florida