Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

more than I expected

Sail Date: September 21, 2006

This was my first cruise so I really didn't have any expectations. The Enchantment of the seas exceeded all of them. The food was delicious. The breakfast and lunch buffet had a variety of foods to offer and it was all good. The overall service of the enchantment was truly extraordinary, everybody was very friendly and helpful. The entertainment onboard the ship was exceptional. I would compare it to any show on Broadway. I have recommended the Royal Carribean cruise line to all my friends. I look forward to another cruise onboard another superb cruise ship from the Royal Carribean.

Pros: the food

Cons: the size of the rooms

I took the dune buggy/snorkeling excursion. The dune buggy ride was fun but the snorkeling was a waste of my time. The entertainment was indescribable a little on the wild side, but fun.
Don't Miss: the shopping
Don't Miss: the shopping
Key West, Florida
I have never been to Key West, this was my first time there. It was a nice port to see, but I don't think I need to see it again, unless it's at nightime. Not much was happening during the day.
Key West, Florida