Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Left a lot to be desired.

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

Our experiance on the Enchantment of the Seas was dismal. Our first night on the ship was spent being moved (downgraded) to the lowest deck after one of my daughters discovered "bugs" crawling on her bed and on the adjacent wall. The staff which initially handled the situation took no special interest, nor took the time to look into the matter immediatley. The time was around midnight. A baggage clerk was the only staff member (to my knowledge) that took any interest in checking the room. He did so out of curiosity. He was there to move our luggage, not investigate the problem. We were forced to go to supervisory staff to get any action taken by Royal Caribbean. The effect of all of this, was felt throughout our vacation. The damage was done. Sadly this was my daughters first cruise, and I believe she will not have an interest in sailing again due to this experiance.

Pros: The dining room staff was exceptional.

Cons: The condition of one of our staterooms.