Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2006

Room Type: Suite

We had a beautiful Jr. Suite off the back of the ship. We loved it! We brought our 4 and 6 year old at the time. We were nervous as to whether or not our children would like the Kids Camp. We are very happy to say, "They Loved It". First thing in the morning until late at night, we couldn't keep them away.

I'm not bashing Carnival, but I had to do a meeting on Carnival and brought the kids. They were 5 and 7 and they absolutely hated the trip, which made it very hard for my wife and I. I didn't blame them, since the children did nothing but sit in a room and it was very boring.

To close - We all loved this ship and our cruise with Royal. We have a trip planned next month on the same ship and we're really looking forward to it. My boys are sold on Royal for the rest of their lives!

Pros: Child Care / Suite