Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fabulous Time

Sail Date: September 07, 2006

We had a wonderful time. The ship was beautiful and the service was excellent. This was our first time on Royal Caribbean; I have been on seven cruises with other lines prior but this will be the only cruise line we take for now on. The service was great and EVERYONE was so friendly and accommodating. The food was great and there was lots of variety. The ship was impeccably clean. From the time we stepped on board we had a great time. The casino was very generous to us, we won twice in there. On one of the other nights we danced the night away in the nightclub and had a blast. The DJ was great playing a variety of music. I even requested a song and he played it right away. We also enjoyed several games of Bingo but with no luck this time, came away empty handed. The cocktails were always made with care and tasted great. We also had some great meals in the Windjammer. We enjoyed ourselves all four nights in the dining room. The food was exceptional every night. The last night of the cruise we went to the "Adult Scavenger Hunt" and have never had so many laughs in one hour. That is something not to miss if offered. All in all our experience was excellent and we are already planning our next trip. The boat was so worth the money, a beautiful ship with endless possiblities for food and entertainment.

Pros: The ship was beautiful and there was a lot to do on board

Cons: I felt like our stay in Cozumel, Mexico was rushed

We took the Jeep and Snorkel excursion and had a blast. My only complaint is I wish we could have stayed at port longer. By the time we got back from our excursion we didn't have much time to shop.
Key West, Florida
We love Key West. We stopped and had conch fritters at Sloppy Joes. We shopped and went into the museums. It rained on us but we still had a great time.
Key West, Florida