Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Fabulous Cruise!

Sail Date: July 27, 2006

When I first stepped into the Enchantment of the Sea ship I was absolutely facinated by how beautiful it is in the inside. The staff is so friendly that immediately you feel like you belong there. As soon as we arrived my husband and I went to eat lunch and it was unbelievable how much food selection there was to choose from. The food was excellent! It was wonderful to eat and have a spectacular view to enjoy at the same time. Our stateroom was very comfortable and clean and very spacious. My husband and I celebrated our wedding aniversary and it will be a memorable one that is for sure. We visited Key West and Cozumel Mexico and we had a wonderful time in both ports. This was my husband's first cruise. I have been in other cruises, but cruising with Royal Caribbean was the best cruise for me! The staff is very organized and there were so many activities on board that you could never be bored. The ports that we visited were facinating and we had great weather. I use to get sea sick on other ships, but with Enchantment of the Sea I never felt sea sick for one moment. The captain was always communicating with everyone and we were up to date on every event. I have recommended many of my family members and friends to go on a cruise with Royal Caribbean. I will most definitely go on a cruise again on the Enchantment of the Seas! Thank you Royal Caribbean for making my wedding anniversary a memorable one!

Pros: Everything!!!

Cons: Nothing!