Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Enchantment of the Seas was enchanting!

Sail Date: July 17, 2006

With 2000 plus passengers, I was worried about feeling crowded, but this was never the case. The boat is so large, there was always a quiet place I could find to relax.

Pros: The food and the service were the most memorable.

Cons: Visits to the ports were exhausting and it was stressful meeting the deadline to get back to the boat in time.

Key West, Florida
It was a hot day and there really wasn't too much to see. The port was not crowded, but it was hot and really only offered shopping, which I was not interested in.
Belize City, Belize
Belize was beautiful and I would return to this country again for the eco-tourism it offered.
The scuba diving was great but the island was poor and dirty. I did not like being haggled and I did not like having to drive by scooter or jeep to get somewhere. I like being able to walk from the port to an activity so I feel more in control.
Don't Miss: Beginner Scuba Diving.
Key West, Florida
Don't Miss: Beginner Scuba Diving.
Belize City, Belize