Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not bad, if you've got kids

Sail Date: July 01, 2006

We were looking forward to checking out the "stretch job" on the Enchantment. The pool deck came out beautifully - almost too big, and Balleros is a very nice club/lounge. My wife and I are in our mid-40's and have no children, so this was NOT the cruise to take. LOTS of kids, 10 - 18, and few had manners. Royal does a great job with the little ones, but the tweens and teens, they were everywhere!

As for excursions, Key West, Coz and Belize, were all fine. Just remember, if you're going to Belize, either go on an excursion or stay on board! You'll thank me.

Out of all of the RC ships I've been on, so far this is the only one that I would not cruise on again. It just had a weird vibe. Maybe it's just me.

Pros: We love to cruise, period!

Cons: It was summer vacation time, and I guess people do not raise their kids the way I was.