Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The best time ever

Sail Date: June 29, 2006

This was my first cruise and we decided to experience what the Enhanctment of the Seas had to offer. I can truly say all of my expections were met. The ship was beauitful and everyone was friendly. But I would recommend that if you can, reserve a room with a balcony. I found that if you don't feel like being surronded with people on the public desks of the ship, you can enjoy the beauty of the open seas from your balcony. (highly recommended)

Pros: The stateroom suite.

Cons: Everything was great

Key West, Florida
Very hot. We had schedule the "taste of Key West" which is a walking tour. However it was so hot. We try to change the tour and found out that there were only 4 people including myself and my husband. Unfortuntely we were not able to change. I was a bit dispointed.
Key West, Florida
Still recoving from the damage. We did the Hide Away Beach " tour. The boats were the best fun ever. (bring lots of sunscreen) Island and mexican buffet was not worth the cost.