Mother / Daughter Annual cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: May 01, 2006
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
This was my 8th cruise- our 3rd mother/daugher cruise- and the first one for me with Royal Carribean . Our ship Enchantment of the Seas was great! My dauather has sailed w/ Royal Carribean perviously and said how much she enjoyed it. From my first step onboard I could tell this was going to be a delightful experience. The decor gave the "feel of relaxation & beauty". Our cabin steward Roger was wonderful , friendly and helped make our stay special. In fact, all the staff were special and seemed to know what "customer satisfaction" was all about. The food was the best of any cruise I have previously experienced. One of the things I appreciated most was that the music at the pool area or the cusino was not of the "headache" type. My only concern was that our bathroom was very small. This is the first inside room I have ever had on a ship and I think next time we will opt for an outside room. (I did check out one a few doors down as we disembarked and it was much better. Overall, had a great time and next year we have already decided we will go on our annual mother / daughter trip as another cruise and it will be Royal Carribean. I also would recommend it for a family cruise ship. As a grandmother I would rate it as "family friendly".

Pros: The overall atmosphere

Cons: Size of our bathroom