Can't Wait To Sail Again!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Enchantment of the Seas

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail Date: March 04, 2006

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

This was my first cruise on Royal Carribean so of course, I was comparing everything about it to a previous cruise on another line. This recently remodeled ship was beautiful. I liked that from the middle, on each floor, you could see outside. Our cabin was a good size and comfortable for two adults. The dining room staff was excellent as well as the food that they served. Our room steward's service was also excellent and she was very friendly, remembering and calling us by name. I enjoyed the shows onboard, that comic magician was hysterical, don't miss that one! I felt that there were ample activies offered during days at sea and there was always something to do; In five days, we still didn't do it all and we did alot! Even the photographers all had great personalities. Overall, comparing this sailing, I think that my cabin was roomier than the other line, food choices were more and better & the ship was more open allowing you to see the water around you which is what cruising is all about! Thanks for a great trip, I'll be back soon!

Ports Of Call

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Although I enjoyed the snorkeling and shopping village right around the port, I felt, once I ventured out, the people hanging around the streets were a little intimidating making us uncomfortable and not feeling free to enjoy this location and it's offerings.
Don't Miss: The snorkeling tour was fun & the Rum Punch is GREAT!

George Town, Grand Cayman

I realize this location had alot of past storm damage and maybe I just visited it at the wrong time but I wasn't really impressed although the water & black coral were beautiful.
Don't Miss: Make sure you swim with the Sting Rays!

George Town, Grand Cayman

Don't Miss: Make sure you swim with the Sting Rays!

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Don't Miss: The snorkeling tour was fun & the Rum Punch is GREAT!

Pros: I especially liked that this line recognizes smokers and has designated areas for them. I realize that this is a sore issue with alot of people so I truly appreciate Royal Carribean not being descriminatory toward us smokers!

Cons: Everything was wonderful from the cabin to the food, but, the ship was very , very cold! I would have enjoyed the ship more if they could have adjusted the air conditioning and since EVERYONE was wearing sweaters & jackets, I know it wasn't just me.