Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

PERFECT 1ST CRUISE!

Sail Date: March 04, 2006

Everything was great. So much food - all of it (and I sampled most) was delicious. The exercise room, the pools, all of the activities, and most of all the people who served my daughter and me made it memorable. I have talked to many people and we all agree--ROYAL CARRIBBEAN is the way to go. Our waiter and dining experiences were superb. The room attendant was pleasant, efficient and even printed out a birthday card for me. What a great 1st cruise! Thank you.

Pros: Stateroom, excellent food & service, many activities, side trips, everything!

Cons: I had no negative feelings on this wonderful cruise (my first but not my last).

George Town, Grand Cayman
Feeding the stingrays is something I'll not forget. In fact, one of the pictures of them is now on my desk top.
Don't Miss: Swimming with the stingrays
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: Swimming with the stingrays
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Snorkeling. Did not want to climb the waterfall, although I heard many good comments about this. We snorkeled but unfortunately it was windy and with the tide running strong I chose to swim rather than wear all the gear and snorkel.
Don't Miss: Shopping - preferred Jamaica to Grand Cayman (prices better). I'd like to go back. There was a ring that I am sorry I didn't purchase.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica