Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

I am writing this because I have been on the Enchantment twice in '98 and 2000. Unfortunately, I thought I would give Carnival a chance. Wrong Move... We sailed the Eastern Caribbean 3/15/03 and had the unfortunate opportunity to dock across from the Enchantment of the Seas in St. Martin.. I spoke with many people on board this ship and got nothing but raves from the people.It was not hard to tell they were having the time of their lives..... My son even had his old card from the enchantment when he sailed in 2000 and wanted to see if he could board and swap ships..... (In the middle of a cruise, no less).Congratulations RCI, sorry we ever left and even tried another line.... I will be back on the Enchantment for the third time for sure....