Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Embarkation- Super! Completed the on-line forms and was on the ship in 15-20 minutes. If anyone does this better than RCI, I would like to see it. We were on board at 11:45AM.Food Service - Good food and great service! Mourat and Norbert, our waiters, were SUPER! Met us with a smile each night, any request we had was met promptly!Entertainment- Good but not great! Our cabin steward was fantastic! Ashley kept our ice bucket filled and my wife loved the animal towels on the bed. The condition of this ship was excellent also! Carpet was well maintained and in the public areas trash, cups, etc., were picked up promptly. This was a very pleasant experience. My first cruise this time of the year and it was wonderful. Only 52 kids on board according to one of the staff. No kids running all over the ship or in all the pools, etc. No offense against kids, I got 2, but they are grown! If you can cruise this time of the year and can deal with the threat of possible hurricanes do it! Weather was beautiful.If the entertainment was a little better I would have given this a 5 star cruise! RCI does a great job and would not hesitate to book with them again!