Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

This was our first cruise and I am so glad that we picked the Enchantment. Boarding was so efficient. I made out the embarkation papers on line and we were brought right through directly to the ship. Everything on the ship was great. I want to say a special thanks to Adrianna, our cabin steward. She is the best. She was always there when you needed her. I especially loved the animals that she made out of the towels. We took pictures every night when we returned to the cabin. I could not wait to get back and see what she had made that night. The food was fantastic. Anything that you wanted was at your fingertips. Just ask and it was there. My Fair Lady dining room was gorgeous. The staff: Yulia, waiter and Sharon, the assistant waiter, couldn't do enough for us. We asked for something and within two minutes it was sitting in front of us. The entertainment was also good. We did not make all the shows but the ones that we had seen were good. We have booked another cruise with RCI for next September. Thank you to all on the Enchantment. You guys are the best.