Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Getting on and off the ship was the best I've ever encountered. The children on the ship was another story. We cruise all the time and have never seen so many children aboard. The children ran wild and caused alot of trouble on the ship. They yelled and screamed at all hours of the night. They banged on our room walls till wee hours of the night. Then, they'd wake us up early in the morning as they continued to bang and scream. Most of the children were totally out of control with no supervision. They took over the Jacuzzi and pools. Stopped all the elevators while playing in them. Ran up and down the stairs and knocked me down 3 stairs on formal night with heels on! Thanks to my husband, I didn't fall to the bottom! I think the behavior of these children was unacceptable! I know the ship crew can do only so much to stop the out of control behavior. I blame the parents for not watching their children. I paid good money for this cruise and am very disappointed. If you're going to bring your children on a cruise, at least be kind enough to keep them under control! Must be nice to have a good time without responsibilities. Wish I could have enjoyed the cruise as much as you. As far as the food and service, it was great. Met a lot of nice people. Maybe when my blood pressure goes down, I can think clearly and write a nicer review.