Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

This was our 4th cruise. We have previously sailed on Carnival, Holland America and RCI. Carnival was the worst, tackiest experience that I think I have ever had. I won't even elaborate. We had sailed on the Rhapsody of the Seas on a 7-night Mexican Riveria cruise. Overall, it was good, not great, but good. But the Enchantment of the Seas was a true disappointment. First of all, our cabin steward disappointed us. We had asked for a crib for our 6-month- old daughter when we booked our cruise. Not only was the crib not there, but we had to hunt to cabin steward down to try to get this corrected. To make a long story short, we had a very tired, screaming child until almost 5 p.m. We also didn't have our luggage by then either. I complained to my cabin steward, but he said that they had a "system" and that I would just have to wait. Where is the customer service in that? We were getting so close to dinner that I finally went down hall, looked through all of the bags, found them and took them to my cabin myself. I was fuming. I payed good money for service and that's exactly what I expected. There was never any apology, nothing!The head waiter and assistant waiter in the dining room were great. They were attentive and knew the meaning of service. Our waiter, though, was rude, short and acted like we were an intrusion into his evening. We definitely did not feel taken care of or special, more like we were staying at a Motel 6 trying to get directions to the vending machine. The food was at best average. The steak was not very good and most of the food lacked a lot of taste. There were a few good dishes, but not meeting my expectations of RCI. The life boat drill made us very angry. With a 6-month-old child, you just can't have her close to the siren/speaker, crammed in the middle of a bunch of hot, sweaty people and expect good things. There was no caring whatsoever. Again, disappointing.Our stateroom was clean for the most part, but I actually had to ask for soap twice. And then the cabin steward, like the waiter, acted like I was asking him to go make it from scratch. This made me angry.The level of service, attentiveness and overall quality was so much lower that what we experienced with Holland America, that now I know why people go back to HAL. Our next cruise will definitely not be with RCI We are done!