Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

We sailed on the 09/14/01 sailing out of the Port Everglades, Florida. The security was tight as was to be expected. We sailed @ 8:00p.m. so all that had to drive (we drove from Tulsa, Ok.) could make the ship in time. I must say that the service on this ship just seemed to be so effortless for the crew. We spoke to a number of the crew about the length of service on this ship and we beleive that because so many of the crew have been on this ship for almost its entire 4 yrs. of service, that the level of service was higher than a lot of the other ships we have sailed on.I want to thank RCI for the way they dealt with the airline crisis. They where willing to give us a full refund toward another cruise, and because of this we decided to drive the 2+ days and make this cruise, as the ship was going to sail at less than half full and this was a huge impact to a lot of hard working people!! Hats off to RCI and all of its staff!! I have another cruise in October on the Majesty of the Seas and I intend on being there even if I have to drive back to Miami!!