Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

This was my 8th cruise, several had been with RCI. Reason for this post is that I met a gentleman named Steve who proposed on-board (I believe it was on-stage, Friday 8/24) during the cruise, and I took some [pretty] good digital photos of him on bended-knee, etc.I don't have a last name, but had hoped to be able to email the photos. I believe he is from FL, and is a personal trainer. If anyone knows how to contact Steve, please ask him (or his fiance:-) to email me at s_schustak@hotmail.com Just trying to help!THANKS!