Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

My husband, daughter, and I just came back today from our 4th cruise with RCCL. (My daughter's first.) I am always amazed that each ship could be better than the one before, but they are. The food was fantastic, the dining room staff was superb. We had Juan as our waiter and Barbara as assistant waiter. The best. "Downtown" Earl Brown was our head waiter and what a guy. He took a liking to my daughter and made her lst cruise a most memorable one. Could never say enough about him. If he's reading this. Hi Downtown, from Rachel. The shows as usual were great.I can honestly say I think I enjoyed this cruise the best. I just cannot say enough about RCCL and its staff. Everyone so friendly. I actually become so emotional when I have to leave. The staff almost become like family to you in just a short week. Can't wait for my next one.