Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Contributor Level: Second Mate

JUNE OF 1999-EASTERN CARIBBEAN... CRUISE OF ALL CRUISES... IF YOU ARE TRYING TO DECIDE WEATHER OR NOT TO GO ON THIS SHIP, LOOK NO FURTHER. PERSONAL SERVICE WAS JUST OUTSTANDING, FROM THE ROOM PERSONELL TO THE DINING ROOMS. THIS CRUISE DIRECTOR IS, IN MY OPINION THE BEST I'VE EVER SEEN. SO MANY SHOWS AND ACTIVITIES ETC. I'M SURE HE HAS MOVED UP SOMEWHERE ELSE BY NOW, WITH HIS TALENTS BUT JUST EVERYTHING WAS WONDERFUL. FOOD WAS GREAT THE ONLY THING I WOULD CHANGE IF I COULD WOULD BE THE SWIMMING POOLS. THEY AS WELL AS OTHER SHIPS NEED TO HAVE A FRESH WATER POOL, AS MY SON ALWAYS BREAKS OUT IN SALT WATER.