Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Second Mate

My father and I did the Eastern run and it was an outstanding cruise experience. The embarkation went very smooth considering the number of people to process in a relatively small area. The food was exquisite and the entertainment was top-notch. I have previously been on Carnival and Costa ships and RCCL leaves them in their wake. My father is a veteran of 15 cruises, and this was his 4th RCCL in a row if that tells you something. Overall, this was one of the greatest vacations in my rather short life. I am 28 and am again planning an RCCL vacation in the near future. The "Enchantment of the Seas" is a wonderful vessel and is just the right size. It gives you all of the amenities of the modern day mega-liner, but still gives you the personal touch and service that makes Royal Carribean the best.