first cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 08, 2007
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
The cruise was more than I haoped for and the 3 teens said that they can hardly wait to go again, Swimming with the dolphins was "hands down the best experience in Cozumel"! We are hooked!

We were spoiled by how fabulous the food was, we even ordered extras to try more foods. We also had the most fun waitress that made dinning fun. We made new friends we our table mates as a bonus

When my 13 year old was not is his room at 1am I went to the service desk and the staff had already started a search before I finished the paper work. Fortunately he was headed to his room at 1am saying I thought I was to be in at 1am not 12 am.

My husband constantly commented on how clean the ship and our room always was.

Fun, we will take more time there next trip
Fun, we will take more time there next trip
The dolphin experience was the best. Eating real mexician food was cool/hot!
Don't Miss: thedolphin experience
The dolphin experience was the best. Eating real mexician food was cool/hot!
Don't Miss: thedolphin experience

Pros: made vacation with 3 teenagers so much easier

Cons: when on a week when there were not many other kids for my teenagers to meet

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!