Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A short cruise - a new experience to me

Sail Date: June 01, 2006

This is the first time I have taken a short cruise, a four dayer. As a person who has done from 7 to 11 day cruisers, I didn't know if I would be disappointed. I was not. Royal Caribbean does all it can to make your short cruise experience just as memorable as a longer one.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Nothing

I didn't know what to expect when I learned that the Enchantment had been lengthened. RC did a a wonderful job in the refurbishment of this ship.
There was no need to dine in a specialty restaurant. The food in the dining room was some of the best I have had on any of my previous trips. The Market Place buffet is one of the best buffets I have enjoyed on an RC ship. The layout is great and the selection is different. I was able to try a variety of foods not usually found in a buffet on past cruises.
We had an outside balcony stateroom and it was very comfortable and lovely.
The staff were helpful, friendly and willing to do anything that you asked. They definitely go well above and beyond what is expected to make sure your vacation is the best it can be.
The variety and quality of activities and entertainment were well thought out. It is clear that the staff wanted to to be able to enjoy as much as you could on a longer cruise.
Key West, Florida
A visit to the Hemingway house is definitely in order. I have been to Key West before and had never taken the tour. I am so glad I did. Don't miss it.
Don't Miss: A visit to the Key West winery.
I have been to Cozumel before, and although it hasn't been one of my favorite ports of call, it was a shame to see the remanents that still remain of hurricaine damage. They are working hard to repair all that was lost, and although they are making some strides, there's a long way to go. I only hope that they don't suffer more damage this year.
Don't Miss: You must purchase pure vanilla.
Don't Miss: You must purchase pure vanilla.
Key West, Florida
Don't Miss: A visit to the Key West winery.