EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

Enchantment of the Seas

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

This was my 30-something cruise. Except for sailings in suites, my balcony cabin was the best one I've had - tho I was told some showers in cabins have shower doors, which mine did not. Can't wait for my next RCCL balcony cabin, coming up in about 7 short weeks - this time on 8 deck! Pool and Solarium areas top notch and worth the sailing in themselves. I hated to leave the ship for shore at the ports! Spa personal so friendly! Ease and openess of the Windjammer buffet was great (no real lines - hooray),. I need to sail this ship again because I did not have time to explore all areas in this most lovely, friendly and warm ship.

Ship Experiences

Same menu in buffet was boring.

Solo acts mostly average. Truly enjoyed the production shows, however. What a great team of singers and dancers we had for this cruise.

Waiter was a bit pushy, let his assistant do most of the work. Head Waiter the best yet on any cruise.

Cabin size and storage awesome in my balcony cabin.

Loved it loved it loved it. Balcony view even from inside cabin adds a new dimension to cruising - and I showed mine to an inside-cabin person who will sail with a balcony next time.

Pros: Balcony cabin on 7 deck, stateroom steward, customer relations desk, future cruises offer for sure

Cons: Solo travelers seated with couples in assigned dining, same menu in buffet was boring

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!