Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Beautiful sailing!!

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

I had been on this class ship 5 times in the past and this ship was very nice in comparsion. I like the smaller ships because there are less people and more of a chance to meet the same people several times on board. My husband and I have made very many new friends on the cruises. I love the kindness of the RCCL staff. We enjoyed the food, entertainment, and fine service that made our vacation memorable. We plan on sailing next April and bring our kids and their family. We were very happy with it.

Pros: The service, food and entertainment on the ship

Cons: I really can not think of anything that I did not like

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Made some good friends at the table
Our cabin was always clean
Our waiter, Saul was incredible. He picked up on our names and used they during the whole cruise. That impressed me. The service was great.
We saw the Coasters while we were on board. They put on a very good show, as did the magician that did the farewell show. The RC singers and dancers were very good too. I especially liked Karen. She was very good!