Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Ceiling leaking

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

Aside from having water leaking into our room and having a huge fan in our room that did not allow us to sleep, we also purchased the DVD of our ship in review. We decided to purchase the dvd (at 29.95) since I participated in a few activities and wanted something to remember them by. Only to find when we got home, the dvd was a whole different cruise to the Cayman Islands. After going on Adventure of the Sea in March, The Enchantment was a HUGE dissapoinment.

Pros: Drinks and entertainment

Cons: The ceilings started to leak so bad into my room that they had to leave and industrial size fan in there over night that was loud.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.

We were on the 3rd floor at the back of the ship. The loud sound the ships movement did not let us sleep well.
The hallways and our room smeeled like mold.
Although they offered us another room when ours got flooded, when I was explaining that I didn't want to move all of our belongings, no one offered to help us move.
That was the only thing I really enjoyed.