Ceiling leaking

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Aside from having water leaking into our room and having a huge fan in our room that did not allow us to sleep, we also purchased the DVD of our ship in review. We decided to purchase the dvd (at 29.95) since I participated in a few activities and wanted something to remember them by. Only to find when we got home, the dvd was a whole different cruise to the Cayman Islands. After going on Adventure of the Sea in March, The Enchantment was a HUGE dissapoinment.

That was the only thing I really enjoyed.

Although they offered us another room when ours got flooded, when I was explaining that I didn't want to move all of our belongings, no one offered to help us move.

The hallways and our room smeeled like mold.

We were on the 3rd floor at the back of the ship. The loud sound the ships movement did not let us sleep well.

Pros: Drinks and entertainment

Cons: The ceilings started to leak so bad into my room that they had to leave and industrial size fan in there over night that was loud.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.