Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

The ship was in poor condition. There were multiple days where when I came out my stateroom there were men up in the ceiling doing something with the electical wires. Then one day they were cleaning the carpets in our hallway. I think that if the ship was in need of such repaires and cleaning they shoud dry dock it for a week and take care of all the business.

Pros: The Drinks

Cons: The stateroom attendant not up to par aand the ship was not up to par

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.

I think they need to offer a better selection of food or at the least learn how to season it. The taste was generic and poor. Out of a box or Frozen foods. They also need to offer more late night options because there are alot of people who were looking for something to eat later in the evening and it was jus tnot there.
Our state room was decent could have been cleaner. One of the rooms in our group was horrible to say the least. SMELLED SMELLED SMELLED. Could not get rid of it.
The public areas were fine and the decor was very nice.
This is for the wait staff in our dining area. We dined in the My Fair Lady dining room and the wait staff there was great. They always went above and beyond to serve our large party.