Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not impressed

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

This was my 14th cruise and the first with Royal Caribbean. I think may be the last. It was seem Enchantment of the Sea is the dumping gound for the "I don't care" staff. As well as the I don't speak English well (including the captain). The ship was hit by a Carnival's Legend ship in Cozumel and the announcements were not clear. If this had been an severe emergency I think there were have been some major issues.

Pros: Efficiency of embarking and debarking

Cons: The cruise line!

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.

Chops was excellent and worth the $25. The service in Chops as well above normal and what I received in the regular dinning on other ships. The dinning on this ship was a 1 out of 5. Getting rid of bar staff was a big mistake. Waiting 20 minutes for cocktails and then waiting for wine was not acceptable.
Too small. Not well maintained. It seems all the decor was passed down from other ships.
2 out 5. There were some new staff who maybe have not been tainted yet.
2 out of 5 at best. Second rate compared to others.
Typical stateroom. Ferdy did what was needed but nothing above normal. I expected more from this cruise line from what others had told me.