Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Absolutely wonderful

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

The staff was beyond friendly.

On the first day I realized i messed up my pedicure and opted to have it fixed. I asked the ladies at the SPA, continuously if there was anything cheaper than the $65 pedicure showcased, as i had just had one done a few days prior so basically just needed a polish change. I was told no and the pedicure they offered was delightful and beyond belief. I got the pedicure anyway, non-the less the polish job sucked and 3 days later it was chipping off! Before I left i saw a smaller ad, for just a polish change for about $15 that no one seemed to remember. However although, the actual service sucked, the technician was very friendly.

Also I went on the cruise believing my birthday and anniversary would be recognized by the cruising staff (according the booking agency) with maybe just a little sign on the door like other couples had or a piece of cake. I waited the whole trip and received nothing. My fiancee tried to get a banner from guest relations but they want $40 for a 4X11 banner!

Pros: The food was always awesome, the staff exceptionally friendly, plenty of activities

Cons: The alcoholic drinks are extremely pricey, You couldnt do a running tab while at the bar or club, everytime you bought a single drink you would have to sign.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

The stateroom attendant was so friendly. Made me towel made animals every nite. My only complaint, was the final night I placed my gratuity money in several envelopes addressed to each attendant, because I was not done placing money in them, I placed them all next to the TV in a pile. Well while we were gone from our room and she came in to clean, she went into the envelope addressed to her and took her money and left the envelope there. I found this quite upsetting and believed she should have waited until we handed her the envelope or until hers was laid out seperately. I felt like someone had stolen from me. What if i wanted to lessen the amount I wanted to give her based on the final nights service. Because she was awesome the nights before, I gave her the rest of her money anyway.
The entertainment was great, however Id like to see more adult themed showed throughout the 5 days
The boat itself was beautiful, well maintained, large, every area was always clean.
I loved that I could eat at any time I wanted and the food was always yummy.
Savio, was our table waiter, in the My Fair Lady dining hall and he was FABULOUS. Couldn't have asked for anything more. He made our trip. The rest of the staff was awesome.