The worst vacation I ever had

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 17, 2009
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
First off they want you to buy a coke pass as if the price you paid for the cruse they can't afford to give you a drink to wash down the bad food. Okay now, after you pay $30.00 plus 15% gratuity for a coke pass try to get some one to bring you a coke. Most of the time at the buffet we were almost finished eating until we got our coke. We only went to the dining room one time. Not much to chose from. Some of the meals you had to pay extra for. My wife got some kind of pork. It was not done. Yes that's right red in the middle. Pork is not supposed to be rare. The rest of our table was done eating until the watter finely brought us our coke and asked if everything was okay. She didn't want anything else after that bad experience. We went to the buffet for her to get something to eat. I noticed on formal night a lot of people coming into the buffet after their formal meal to finish filling up.. I could go on and on about how bad the food and service was but there is no sense wasting any more of my time with such a bad experience. This was my first and last cruse.

Pros: The ship did not sink.

Cons: The food and the serivice

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.