First Time Cruisers

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 25, 2009
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
When we entered the ship, I was so amazed at the way the ship was taken care of. It was beautiful. Everyone that worked for the cruiseline treated us so special. We've never been on a cruise but highly recommend everyone to go and we will definately recommend Enchantment of the Sea to everyone we know. I can't say enough about the people working for the cruiseline. They made our first time cruise a memory of a life time. Thanks again for everything and hope to see you again soon.

We rented a jeep but now wish we had went on an excursion with the ship because they charged alot for the jeep. We were so worried about getting back to the ship on time that we couldn't enjoy alot of the island. We will go on the excursion on our next voyage.
Don't Miss: Swimming with the dolphins and going to the sea turtle farm. A new adventure for my husband and myself.
We rented a car this time and didn't worry about the timing back to the ship. We decided to enjoy a day at the beach. We did go to one that parking was free. It had a bar and restaurant. We rented a jetski. That was great. Want to warn people about it, someone got into our car and luckily, we didn't have anything in it for them to take. Other than that, it was fantastic. We went back to Margaritaville and had lunch. They were very friendly. I did notice the people that lived there seemed to aproach us at every store to try to get you to purchase things. I found that irritating. Just learn to keep walking.

Pros: The people were so nice and the entertainment was wonderful

Cons: The formal dinner.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!