Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic experience!

Sail Date: July 20, 2009

This being our first cruise, the ship met and exceeded all my expectations. We had an outside state room on deck 3 and I thought the "picture window" for the head board of our bed was outstanding. It was great to see the various ports come into view by daylight or night with all the lights. Fantastic!

Pros: I enjoyed the great food and personal service received.

Cons: Comedy act would have been just as funny without being full of the "f" word. We left after a few jokes.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Some language in the comedy act was over the line. I don't think certain words should be accepted in a polite society. The jokes would have been just as funny without them. As for all the other entertainment....We thoroughly enjoyed it.
Our stateroom and all the public areas were always very clean. The only negative for us is having to walk through the casino to get to certain venues because of the cigarette smoke which irritates our allergies.
Our table, food, and wait staff in the formal dining room was excellent. The staff were very curtious and helpful. We enjoyed talking with them about their home countries and customs.
Very adequate. I did not come on the cruise to stay in my room. I felt that the bed was very comfortable and our sleep was great. And again, what can I say about the wonderful huge window at the head of our bed. Awesome views!
Never a negative experience with any of the staff. They came and offered assistance when I never expected or needed it.

Don't Miss: We did not get to go into the city proper. The excursion of the clear kayaks and snorkling was wonderul!
Belize City, Belize

Don't Miss: The river launch, caving, land rover excersion was more than we had imagined and we talk about it more than anything else when asked about our trips ashore.
Key West, Florida
Don't Miss: Must have the conk fritters at BO's Fish Wagon, and the Key Lime pie at Kermits. I thought that this was the best place for the best buys on T shirts for gifts for family