Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Time

Sail Date: June 04, 2009

If you are a first time cruiser, then this is a good ship to start with. Its small but has good activities for all to partake in. I enjoyed myself spedning alot of time on the ship having already traveled to Key West and Cozumel many times before. The crew(particularly the waiters/waitresses) need another class of customer service. Overall, if you a getaway vacation and you want to cruise for the first time, try Enchantment of the Seas. This was my 5th cruise and I had a blast.

Pros: Cruise Director, Ppl, Weather, Activities

Cons: Customer Service was not up to par

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Prefer bigger ships because there seems to be more to do.
It would have been a higher rating but I had horrible examples of waiters walking by my table during breakfast and lunch and not asking if I needed anything. One girl who came from a larger ship did take time to share some stories and I really appreciate her and hope she makes it back to the bigger ship if not Oasis.
Never really been on a cruise with bad food.
I think you get what you pay for. However, you dont come on a cruise to be in your stateroom. Remember that!!
I had a good time because its all what you make of it. Go out and participate and you will have a blast.
I did not have any experience with this service but heard it was great!!
If you can, do the island tour.
Don't Miss: Carlos and Charley's
Key West, Florida
I have been to Key West approx 9 times and there just isnt nothing really to do but shop!!