Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Enchantment of the seas June 2009

Sail Date: June 01, 2009

This cruise was nice and the staff were very nice! Our waiter Antonio was the best along with his assistant Jofred. They really made sure we enjoyed the dining. They were also always very happy and cheerful. I have to say, DO NOT CRUISE IN JUNE, there were so many kids (ages 16-25). Too many skinny girls for my taste. There were also a few babies on board. The slot machines on this cruise were VERY TIGHT. I blew $200 without any payout of nothing. And the cabins were very small compared to other ships. They should have left well enough alone and not expanded the ship. It took away from cabin space. The shower is VERY SMALL AND FLOODS THE FLOOR. Our carpet outside the bathroom door was ALWAYS wet. Marvlo was our stateroom attendant and he was very nice! If you get room 2522, you will luck out! The beds are super comfy! The fountain soda package was worth it. We did not get off the ship in Key West or Cozumel. Overall we were happy with this vacation for the $$. DO NOT DO PREPAID GRATUITIES. Those people who serve you have to share the prepaid gratuities with everyone else on the ship. I personally do not think this is fair, so I tip the individual. I will go on Royal Caribbean again. They need to get a port in Jacksonville!!!

Pros: The staff were wonderful!! Shows were great!! Food was wonderful!

Cons: The cabins, they are smaller than most ships...

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Public restrooms were ok. This ship is very clean and decorated nicely!
Bathroom shower is way too small, the shower curtain does not go all the way down to the floor so the bathroom floor usually floods. Staterooms on this ship are smaller than other ships. The decor is very nice, love the vanity area, had enough room for all suitcases. But they need to make the showers bigger.
THE NICEST STAFF ON THE SHIP, MARVLO STATEROOM ATTENDANT, ANTONIO, WAITER, AND JOFRED ASSISTANT WAITER. THESE WERE THE NICEST PEOPLE! ALSO OUR HEAD WAITER, (FEMALE) WAS VERY NICE TOO.
Very good shows! Bingo is a little expensive, try $46 for 2 cards for the free cruise bingo. Slot machines are WAY TOO TIGHT! This ship did have many activities for all. JUST TOO MANY YOUNG PEOPLE (16-25) ON THIS SHIP. Do not cruise while school is out.
Windjammer food was pretty good. My fair lady dining was the bomb. Best food I ever tasted!!!