Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was an ok cruise

Sail Date: April 27, 2009

IT WAS AN OK CRUISE. I THOUGHT THEY COULD HAVE LEFT YOU HAVE MORE TIME AT THE PORT OF CALLS. IT SEEMED LIKE THEY WANTED YOU TO SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THE SHIP. MOST OF THE EXTRAS ATIVITYS ON OUR DAYS AT SEA WERE AT THE CASINO.

Pros: The evening show on the temtations

Cons: The SHORT TIMES WE HAD AT PORTS', THEY MADE NO ATTEMPT TO MAKEA DIFFERENT PORT OF CALL WHEN WE WERE CANCELLED OUT OF MEXICO. WE WERE REFUNDED THE TAX PAID ON THAT PORT OF CALL, BUT NOT THE CHARGE ITSELF ON THAT PORT OF CALL .

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? No.

LIKE I SAID MOST OF THE ACTIVITIES WERE IN THE CASINO.
THEY NEED TO HAVE A SMALL REFRIGARATOR IN THE ROOMS. I AM DIABETIC AND TRYING TO KEEP MY INSULIN COLD IN AN ICE BUCKET WAS A REAL HASSEL.
WHEN I BOOKED THE CRUISE I BOOKED 5 OF US TOGETHER. WHEN WE WENT TO OUR FIRST DINNER WE FOUND OUT WE WERE SPLIT UP THREE WAYS. THE HEAD WAITRESS CORRECTED THIS AT ONCE,THANK HER. OUR WAITER WAS THE BEST. WE WERE AT TABLE 192 FIRST SEATING.
Belize City, Belize
AGAIN NOT ENOUGH TIME AT PORT.
Don't Miss: WILD LIFE ADVENTURE TOUR.
Key West, Florida
OUR GLASS BOTTUM BOAT RIDE WAS CANCELLED AT THE LAST MINUTE. WE DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO RESCHEDULE. WE TOOK THE COCK TRAIN ARROUND TOWN. IT WAS NICE BUT SINCE WE HAD TO BE BACK ON THE SHIP AT ONE THIRTY THERE WASN'T ENOUGH TIME TO SHOP.